Saturday, March 7, 2009
Mercedes Better Late than Never Digital
For those of you into digital engineering, Daimler, who popularized the analogue explosion engine argues that the battery might be the trick. The interesting about digital automaking is that the first generation energy storage devices like this so-called "advanced" battery are still analogue. Do you think analogue storage devices like nickel or Lithium batteries or even flywheels will be enough to engineer the digital devices that will power the next centuries and millenia? I personally think that we're just at the beginning and may see tremendous advancement in energy storage as digital automaking takes off. Daimler started analogue automaking and better late than never going digital...
- Digital Insight & Revenge
- Think Digital Revenge
- Mercedes Better Late than Never Digital
- Hyundai Steps up to the Digital Plate
- Affordable Simple Sexy Digital
- Nissan's Old School Analogue New School Digital Ma...
- Edmunds Introduces Mistubishi's Digital Experiment...
- California Digital Geneva Debut
- GM's Digital Flagship Gets European Makeover
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2007 (25)