Monday, March 2, 2009
GM's Digital Flagship Gets European Makeover
The same leader is developing the Chevy Volt and Opel Ampera as GM's Flagship to lead the digital automotive revolution in power-train technology. These amazing and complicated cars are expensive. GM's 1st Digital Bet on the EV-1 cost an estimated billion ($1,000,000,000.00) or more to develop and the Volt doesn't look that far behind with the Ampera makeover costs. How many cars will we have to buy to help GM break even on this digital double-down?
- Digital Insight & Revenge
- Think Digital Revenge
- Mercedes Better Late than Never Digital
- Hyundai Steps up to the Digital Plate
- Affordable Simple Sexy Digital
- Nissan's Old School Analogue New School Digital Ma...
- Edmunds Introduces Mistubishi's Digital Experiment...
- California Digital Geneva Debut
- GM's Digital Flagship Gets European Makeover
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2007 (25)