Saturday, March 7, 2009
Affordable Simple Sexy Digital
Everyone is coming to the digital party including suppliers who are creating vehicles to showcase Intellectual Property that has been marinating in back office garages for decades! It's about time someone sees that automaking will follow the same path as consumer electronics and computers. A few companies make the chassis and a few more design the package sold by a few more brands. Would you rather make the guts, motors or shell? Magna is offering to let your digital automaker focus on design and branding. Just like opening a Dell, Gateway, HP or Sony laptop and finding only one of two engines and almost identical chassis in several brands. Where did Acer and Asus come from? Maybe the same place Magna is proposing...
- Digital Insight & Revenge
- Think Digital Revenge
- Mercedes Better Late than Never Digital
- Hyundai Steps up to the Digital Plate
- Affordable Simple Sexy Digital
- Nissan's Old School Analogue New School Digital Ma...
- Edmunds Introduces Mistubishi's Digital Experiment...
- California Digital Geneva Debut
- GM's Digital Flagship Gets European Makeover
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2007 (25)