In response to
Ward’s 10 Best Engines Reviewed (Mostly)
Posted by: Matt Vella on December 07 at
I left the following comment
right at the end of cheaper gas...
December 28, 2006 12:16 AM
What are the metrics for best? I'd like to argue that it should be one metric, efficiency. For every 10 gallons of gas, most engines burn up 7 or 8 right? Why aren't we measuring this? Why isn't it part of being a "best engine?"
- ► 2009 (54)
- ► 2007 (25)
- the standard ENTREPRENEURial plan
- first book PROPOSal
- Why isn't efficiency part of a BEST ENGINE?
- BLOG INTRO
- Toyota has a secret weapon...
- The Hybrid Phenomenon APPENDIX D: GLOSSARY
- The Hybrid Phenomenon ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- The Hybrid Phenomenon PREFACE
- APPENDIX B: INTERVIEWS
- The Hybrid Phenomenon TITLE
- The Hybrid Phenomenon HYBRID HISTORY 101
- The Hybrid Phenomenon INTRODUCTION
- The Hybrid Phenomenon APPENDIX C: TABLE OF HYBRIDS...
- ▼ December (14)