This is probably the next biggest question out there. There are basically two tactics: research and develop in house or play suppliers against each other. Toyota has assembled hundreds of engineers to work on Lithium in house while GM has pit two battery-makers against each other to race the 2010 deadline.
This list will change often so feel free to suggest any additions or changes!!!
Advanced Battery Tech
EEStor ($2.5M Zenn + Kleiner etc.)
Lithium Energy Japan
Lithium Technology Corp.
Nissan-NEC Lamilion Energy
Tesla Energy Group
- ► 2009 (54)
- What is Detroit's Strategy?
- All About Electric & Hybrid Cars Nugget
- Which Business Score Counts???
- Supply and Demand for Automotive Talent
- Who will win the Lithium race?
- Who's making Lithium batteries?
- Who's making Lithium autos?
- How to study Lithium?
- Dear Director of Stanford's Global Climate & Energ...
- Future Drive Nugget
- Line Graph and Pie Chart
- Hybrid Showers
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2007 (25)