To Patrick, Assistant Editor
The Futurist by the World Future Society
I have a hard time finding out anything about the back end of Lithium
and am pretty much following the breakthroughs in applications,
such as Stanford's Dr. Cui using silicon to 10x Lithium potential.
To me, I believe that driving is the most expensive,
dirtiest and dangerous choice we make everyday
and the potential to clean up our accelerating fleet
outweighs any mining issues.
BUT a holistic full-cycle article from mining
to electric car battery including dust to dust
well to wheel and environmental impact
is the only way to argue one over another.
I do support Lithium applications for making mobility more efficient,
but in the end, it will be up to the consumer to choose the iPod
for the automotive industry struggling with a digital future,
- ► 2009 (54)
- What is Detroit's Strategy?
- All About Electric & Hybrid Cars Nugget
- Which Business Score Counts???
- Supply and Demand for Automotive Talent
- Who will win the Lithium race?
- Who's making Lithium batteries?
- Who's making Lithium autos?
- How to study Lithium?
- Dear Director of Stanford's Global Climate & Energ...
- Future Drive Nugget
- Line Graph and Pie Chart
- Hybrid Showers
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2007 (25)