Tuesday, February 17, 2009
World's Most Expensive Digital Car Made in USA
If you can find one of these consider it the rarest and potentially most valuable digital car ever made. Very few were manufactured and most of them were crushed. I'm guessing a valuation of an easy $1M in decent shape today and $5-10M when digital automobiles become the majority.
- Who Wants to Borrow $25,000,000,000 of Your Digita...
- Peugeot Puts Analogue and Digital Together
- Digital NOS in Spanish
- BMW's PhD Perspective on Digital F1
- Kinetic Digital Flybrid Boost
- 75% OFF Digital Hybrids 1/2 Half in Weight!!!
- Ferrari Finally Goes Digital
- The Global Digital Race Accelerates
- California Digital Dreams
- World's Most Expensive Digital Car Made in USA
- Tesla hires Detroit for Designed in USA
- California beats Detroit
- Quickest in the West
- Made in USA Digital Motors
- The Digital Race
- How fast would Edison think?
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2007 (25)