Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Quickest in the West
Oregon is quietly racing out front of the digital pack. Just take a look at the list of Auto X Prize teams and the long electric drag racing history. Could the state that does more trade in used automobiles than any in America be the darkhouse in the digital race? I think so. If you are a smart auto exec serious about your future, you might want to setup a small shop in Oregon and build your own digital darkhorse in stealth mode. Start your motors!
- Who Wants to Borrow $25,000,000,000 of Your Digita...
- Peugeot Puts Analogue and Digital Together
- Digital NOS in Spanish
- BMW's PhD Perspective on Digital F1
- Kinetic Digital Flybrid Boost
- 75% OFF Digital Hybrids 1/2 Half in Weight!!!
- Ferrari Finally Goes Digital
- The Global Digital Race Accelerates
- California Digital Dreams
- World's Most Expensive Digital Car Made in USA
- Tesla hires Detroit for Designed in USA
- California beats Detroit
- Quickest in the West
- Made in USA Digital Motors
- The Digital Race
- How fast would Edison think?
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2007 (25)